• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

*** June 2-4 Weekend Visitor Updates ***

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com

Weekend Visitor Preview: Three five-stars headline huge recruiting weekend

With it being such a big weekend of official visitors, I decided to start the weekend thread a little early.

I've already started checking in on visitors to see when they expect to arrive and who is coming with them.

Here is some of what I've gotten back so far.

* Five-star quarterback commit DJ Lagway is bringing his mom, dad, brother, grandma, and two cousins on the visit.

* Three-star Jayden Jackson said his mom and brother are coming to the visit with him.

* One scheduled official visitor told me that he is still trying to get his transcripts together. Prospects can't go on official visits unless the schools have their transcripts. At one time, before the NCAA did away with a required passing standardized test score, prospects also had to have at least attempted either the ACT or SAT, but not actually have a passing grade.

* Four-star Ethan Calloway is coming with his mother and father and the family is scheduled to arrive around 1:20.

* Commit Izaiah Williams is bringing his mom, dad, little sister, and girlfriend on the visit.

* Four-star target Dealyn Evans is riding with the same duo that came with him on his unofficial visit. He said his mom and little sister are coming with him.

Reactions: crfcom

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
* Adarius Hayes and his family will be picked up by a car service in Largo at around noon and are scheduled to arrive in Gainesville around 2:30.

* DJ Lagway and entourage are expected to arrive around 1 p.m.

* Jalyn Crawford said he will also arrive at around 1 p.m. He is coming with his, 'pops, mom, and siblings' according to him.

* A car service will pick up Kendall Jackson and family at 2:30 tomorrow and deliver them to campus.

Reactions: crfcom