• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Please Read: Welcome to the new-look Inside the Gators

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
Just one month shy of the one-year anniversary of debuting Inside the Gators as an independent site with a new setup and design, and one month and one day shy of regretting that decision, we FINALLY have our new site up and running.

Whereas the previous design was old, antiquated and put us in a box as far as what we wanted to do, this design is more modern, loads faster, has upgraded forums, and will allow us to expand and develop it as we move forward.

Moving forward, some of you I have attempted to transition over, but I'm not sure how that is going to work. The person who developed the previous version of the site had never built a subscription-based site before (or a college football one for that matter), and whatever he did (or didn't do correctly), the chances are we aren't going to be able to move you over without you signing up for a new membership.

If you would please either DM me here (go to your username at the top and click on it to get to DMs) or email me (mwrivals@gmail.com) to cancel your membership.

Then please come back here and sign up for the $8.95 monthly membership, or $59.95 yearly membership, I will comp you the remaining time on your existing membership whether it be months on an annual or days on a monthly. I apologize for all of the confusion and inconvenience. We will absolutely make sure that you are made whole in the transition.

This site is still a work in progress. I will be updating a roster, depth chart, scholarship breakdown, recruiting board, etc... as we go along.

I want to thank you for your patience and understanding. It has been a trying year to put it kindly.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
Update: Please continue to go to old.insidethegators.com and cancel your memberships and then pretty please with sugar on top, come back here and sign up for the newly designed site, at a lower price at that.

How many times have you ever had a business ask you to cancel on them? Never. Imagine Netflix, Verizon or anyone else doing that. I am doing it because I don't want to see those who have supported the site all these years continue paying the old, higher fees, and not getting their money's worth.

I promise we will comp you the time you are owed.

Thanks again for all of the support of the new site design.

407Gator

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2023
I know I'm late because I don't pay attention to what's going on in the offseason but I saw the email and I cancelled the other one out and came over.

This looks good so far.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
One more update here, thank you to those who have cancelled the old design and moved over.

Even if you don't want to sign up for the new design, please, please cancel your old membership. I can not shut down that site because I need to store 1,000s of past articles over there that I can't move over to this setup.

If you haven't already, please consider taking advantage of our $5.95/$59.95 membership deals. During the off week, we will be reverting to normal pricing.

If you have been charged in our attempt to migrate you over and don't have access, please email me (mwrivals@gmail.com). I promise you, we have no interest in not giving someone what they are owed. I will absolutely comp you for the time.