• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

🐊 Orange & Blue Board Insider The latest on Trevor Etienne

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
A source said that as of yesterday (which means Tuesday, he hasn't heard anything today), Trevor Etienne hadn't definitely decided that he was transferring from Florida - the two sides were still talking, but the feeling was that he was leaning toward leaving.

If you are wondering about his track record, this is the same person who gave us these updates: The Inside Scoop

Last edited:
Reactions: utspartan

UFgator52-20

May 10, 2023
Losing Etienne would show the rest of the college football world how broken we are as a program.

We can't blame Mullen or his culture on Wilson, Norman, Brown, Etienne all leaving.

This would be about as bad as losing to FSU.

Reactions: Termigator

utspartan

Jun 4, 2023
Do you think he is floating this to get more NIL money?

That is how college football works.
We upped his bag from what I heard...still at this point...its.not money. The kid wants to win.

Honestly looking back on this year I hate to lose the splash plays he had...but he was injured more than he was healthy this year and he cannot pass protect

It may be a big loss on paper...but I dont think we really had him much this year anyway...so Im not completely heartbroken

Gator nation will groan because of the name...but honestly the big loss this portal cycle will be when Tre Wilson bolts

utspartan

Jun 4, 2023
I can respect it if he wants to win.

If he is leaving for more NIL money I couldn't respect that.
We will be good...Montrell is coming back, we have Webb and Cam Carroll as well. Plus some solid Freshmen coming in...POSSIBLE Jerrick Gibson flip...ETNwas hurt 3/4 of the year and is a liability in pass protection

Hes not built for the pounding of SEC defenses

Termigator

May 8, 2023
Napier either makes the 12 team playoff in 2024 or he is gone; no one is buying what he is selling. Our best Defensive player has no confidence in him and now our best running back feels the same. This is going to be a long off season.

F

FlaGator1551

Napier either makes the 12 team playoff in 2024 or he is gone; no one is buying what he is selling. Our best Defensive player has no confidence in him and now our best running back feels the same. This is going to be a long off season.
It certainly feels like this ship is sinking, but if we win 8 games next year (maybe even 7) he won’t be going anywhere regardless of playoffs. 8 wins against that schedule, based on where we are today, would be a major move in the right direction.