• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Who would be 1 or 2 names on your head coaching short list?

Termigator

May 8, 2023
FIRST: Fire Stricklin <offer Urban a bag to tke over as AD>

TOP CANDIDATES

1)Lane Kiffin-Return of the OBC swagger..the mouth, the hatred for Tennessee, the fun offense....yeah hes tops for me.

2) Brian Hartline- Great recruiter, develops stud offensive talent, and can pull big names in from multiple places based on his track record

3) Dell Mcgee- He hs been in charge of in large part a big chunck of the recruiting success at UGA. He has developed most of the RB talent over the years and has been a big part of the iffensive philosophy.
I agree with your #1. The other 2 as staff but not as HBC. Kiffen would be the second coming of SOS. Can you imagine them in the same building?

Termigator

May 8, 2023
We might as well add Bill O'Brien to the list. He went 8-4 when Penn State was decimated by the NCAA for the sexual abuse issues when he replaced Paterno. He had a winning record at Houston in the NFL and then produced a Heisman winner in Bryce Young while the Offensive Coordinator at the Nick Saban School for Rehabilitation of Coaches. Anyone watching BC beat Half-Ass-U last night had to be impressed the way he had his team prepared. I was impressed with both sides of the ball. The only saving grace to this weekend is now Norvell is 0-2.