• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

What do you think we learned that we didn't already know?

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
We learned that our QB situation is actually pretty good, and our WR room is going to be very good, and our secondary is getting better by the practice.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
Learning about Justice Boone seems like my post above was prophetic. I hate it for the young man. Just another reason why in the age of the Portal it is so difficult recruiting depth.
He'll be back next year, and with the class Napier is recruiting now, the starters should be upgraded again and depth as well across the board. 2024 is the year UF is back. This year we're still haunted by the ghost of Mullen, need a little more speed and depth.

Last edited:

Titletown

May 10, 2023
He'll be back next year, and with the class Napier is recruiting now, the starters should be upgraded again and depth as well across the board. 2024 is the year UF is back. This year we're still haunted by the ghost of Mullen, need a little more speed and depth.
Next year he won't be a starter. He missed his window.

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Next year he won't be a starter. He missed his window.
If that's the case we are going to absolutely filthy on the DL next year.

I think Justus will provide depth next year at the very least. He's also a team leader and I think his presence is important this year and next.