• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Share your πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž

Termigator

May 8, 2023
πŸ‘QB play entire game. Effort. Defense. Whoever called the Defense and set up game plan.

πŸ‘ŽRedzone play calling. The worst Redzone play calling in my 72 years. 4th down jet sweep with Wilson. As bad as halfback pass last year with Etienne vs Ga.

TJWarren

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
πŸ‘ Defense
πŸ‘ Team is improving
πŸ‘Ž Why do we run so many plays to the short side of the field?!
πŸ‘Ž Napier should have hired an offense coordinator. His plan seems to be be coming together other than his ability to manage a game.

Dave

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The players gave great effort and played beyond expectations! They should have won this game.
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Napier. Play calling in critical situations (inept, predictable, no innovation, boring to watch).
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Napier. Never in 3 years has he been concerned with 12 players on the field! This time it cost him 3 points. There should be a coach with the only responsibility of counting players on the field.
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Napier. Calling his last timeout of the half with 25 seconds on the play clock because he was mad with the offense. This time it cost him the game.

Panama James

Sep 9, 2024
πŸ‘QB play entire game. Effort. Defense. Whoever called the Defense and set up game plan.

πŸ‘ŽRedzone play calling. The worst Redzone play calling in my 72 years. 4th down jet sweep with Wilson. As bad as halfback pass last year with Etienne vs Ga.
I watched them line up in shotgun 1 FREAKING INCH from the Ezone and thought WTF is that? You can't push a D-line 1 freaking inch? Then I saw the sweep and all I thought (still do) was Napier has to go, Now. Fire him at the half in the locker room and make him find his own way back home. Punk.

Reactions: Termigator