• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Share your 👍👎

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
There's no exlosiveness to the pass offense, but Graham Mertz quietly had a good day. He deserves a (y)

After UF went on a run winning 31 straight, UK has won four out of six and three in a row. They are the better program right now. It is what it is. All of that isn't on Billy Napier. However, what happened last year and today is.

The bad news is Florida fell to 1-7 under Napier away from the Swamp. The even worse news is there are still four more 'away' games on the schedule this season.

What I don't want to see today is any 'That damn Dan Mullen' or 'Wait until Napier gets his players' tweets. 1-7 on the road with losses to the likes of Vandy and Kentucky is 100% a coaching issue.

This is the third time in the last two years that the Gators have lost to an unranked team.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't know that Florida could have done any better than Billy Napier from Sunday through Friday, but I have yet to see him do anything on a Saturday that would lead me to believe that he is capable as a coach of taking the Gators to the next level.

Napier is deserving of a (n)

Tampa area Gator

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
(n)Our offensive line is non existent
(n) If Napier won't give up play calling he should be fired
(n) 10 penalties. 13 men on the field
(y) I forgot to record the game so I won't be tempted to go back and watch it