• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Share your ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป first half offense/defense
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป special teams
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป second half offense/play calling

Panhandle UF

May 11, 2023
Tre Wilson before he got hurt was going to have a great game ๐Ÿ‘

The only ๐Ÿ‘Ž is the offense in the 2nd half

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ to Graham Mertz and Trevor Etienne

From the Swamp

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Coach Napier having a package of plays to take advantage of Wilson to start the game. ๐Ÿ‘

The DL being disruptive. ๐Ÿ‘

Graham Mertz playing within the system and not trying to be who he isn't.๐Ÿ‘

The kicker that was benched. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

The fans in the Swamp. ๐Ÿ‘

Termigator

May 8, 2023
Offensive Line ๐Ÿ‘
Etienne ๐Ÿ‘
Scooby ๐Ÿ‘
Armstrong game plan ๐Ÿ‘
Trey Smack ๐Ÿ‘
Crowd noise ๐Ÿ‘
Mertz ๐Ÿ‘
Napier Offense game plan ๐Ÿ‘
Safety play ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Punting ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Last edited:
Reactions: UFChad14

Gator5000e

Premium Member
Aug 11, 2023
I just want to say that, while I was a little frustrated, watching the second half of the game with Billyโ€™s conservative playcalling, it all worked out. If we had started throwing the ball and taking sacs, or having incomplete passes and stopping the clock, that wouldโ€™ve been brutal. and message boards would have blown up for him not running clock. At least Billy kept the game clock running. Now, did we get some major breaks? Obviously. But I think an unrated decision was the one he made to put us out there on fourth in one causing Tennessee to jump. That was a huge moment in the game, and I think he did it because the crowd noise was so great. So while I was yelling at the TV for him to do something more aggressive, in hindsight, I canโ€™t argue with what he did. ๐Ÿ‘

I also want to give a thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘ to the special teams. While they were individual issues with the kicker and the punter, punch teams did what they were supposed to do. Ricky caught the ball on the 10 a couple of times, did not let the ball get by him, and there was no letting the ball bounce for yards in yards and yards. Other than the offsides on the kick off, which is just an aggressive kid, trying to get down field quickly, the special teams themselves played well. Once Smack got in the game and started making the kicks, special teams played pretty well. Yeah, the punter had a shank, but that happens. Thatโ€™s not on coaching. So overall, I think there was major improvement in the special teams.