• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Our fans are pissed at Umanmeilen, Leonard and Etienne

GatorDMD

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Our fans can be mad all they want but do you think Umanmielen, Leonard and Etienne are lying?

The defensive line coach and workout coach were fired for a reason.

If they were wrong wouln' Hoche and Spencer still be here?

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Our fans can be mad all they want but do you think Umanmielen, Leonard and Etienne are lying?

The defensive line coach and workout coach were fired for a reason.

If they were wrong wouln' Hoche and Spencer still be here?
I think Leonard probably has the biggest gripe with the S&C problems.

drumlin

Aug 10, 2023
Recall one of the things Nick Saban said when he retired:
... then maybe 70 or 80 percent of the players you talk to, all they want to know is two things: What assurances do I have that I'm going to play because they're thinking about transferring, and how much are you going to pay me?
If this is happening at Alabama, then you can bet this is pretty much happening at other schools.
Etienne admitted he wasn't going to be given the starting job.
I am guessing that Unanmielen was probably also not guaranteed playing time, but told he would have to compete with Boone, who if I'm correct beat him out last year for the starting job.
I think Florida is better off without two players who were afraid to compete for playing time.

Reactions: Termigator

OrangeandBlue

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Recall one of the things Nick Saban said when he retired:

If this is happening at Alabama, then you can bet this is pretty much happening at other schools.
Etienne admitted he wasn't going to be given the starting job.
I am guessing that Unanmielen was probably also not guaranteed playing time, but told he would have to compete with Boone, who if I'm correct beat him out last year for the starting job.
I think Florida is better off without two players who were afraid to compete for playing time.
Umanmielen wasn't guaranteed playing time?
Who would be then on that defense?