• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

*** June 9-11 Weekend Visitor Updates ***

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com

Weekend Visitor Preview: Eight four-star visitors

I've already started checking in on visitors to see when they expect to arrive and who is coming with them.

Here is some of what I've gotten back so far.

* Three-star defensive tackle Michai Boireau is coming with his mom, Creekside football assistant coach Rance McCrary and teammate Roderick McCrary (Who is a three-star safety). Instead of flying out of Atlanta, they will arrive around 2 p.m. via car service on an almost five-hour drive.

* Four-star tight end Walter Matthews is coming with his father.

* Four-star speedster Jerrae Hawkins said his entire family is coming with him, including his mom, dad, and four sisters.

* Three-star safety Justin Denson said his sister isn't able to make it so he is bringing his mother and trainer Alex Cortellsa.

* Three-star offensive lineman Marcus Mascoll is flying in with his parents and is expected to arrive a little after 1 p.m.

* Three-star offensive lineman Mike Williams is flying in with his parents and said he is arriving in Gainesville around 12:30ish.

Reactions: crfcom

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
There's a HUGE new addition to the official visitor list.

Carrollton (Ga.) tight end Caleb Odom, the No. 69 ranked prospect in the nation according to the On3 Consensus is visiting with his mother and his aunt. He said he is scheduled to arrive a little after 1 p.m.

Reactions: crfcom

crfcom

May 10, 2023
We'll see if this matters or not, but after accompanying him on his Southern Cal official visit last weekend, four-star tight end Walter Matthews told ITG that his mother won't be at his Florida official visit this weekend.
It has sounded for weeks like he's a Southern Cal lean, and Mom is always important. I think its a tell.

crfcom

May 10, 2023
Justin Denson has already said it would be hard for him not to commit on this visit. I think Corey Raymond and Billy Napier can close this door.