• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Jeremiah Smith to visit UF on July 31?

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
This a big area of need for us. We need somebody who can get open, someone opposing defenses have to give special attention and makes it easier for everyone else on the team.

If it's NIL based, I'm skeptical about our chances. There is always someone out there who will outbid us.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
This a big area of need for us. We need somebody who can get open, someone opposing defenses have to give special attention and makes it easier for everyone else on the team.

If it's NIL based, I'm skeptical about our chances. There is always someone out there who will outbid us.
UF can spend with most any program out there and I would bet that UF can outbid OSU if it came down to that, and not the other way around. There is also some buzz around UF's recruiting that goes further than just Napier's rep as a recruiter. NIL is one of those areas Napier was talking about when he said they'd made some early mistakes but learned from them and made the needed adjustments. I think Napier has dug his heels in on this recruitment. Its sure going to be interesting to watch.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
So, Jeremiah Smith is at FSU today, unofficial visit and the article I read doesn't say if its another 1 day visit or 2, but I assume he'll go from there to UF, which works well since Lagway is there today and might stay through the 31st for Smith's visit. I would imagine Smith will arrive in G-ville tomorrow, just guessing.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
What's the chances he leaves OSU for Us or Florida State or Miami?
I have no idea. It does appear, from the fact that there's no visit to Miami this trip. that Da U is out of it. He likes Norvell who is a very good recruiter, and he likes UF, Napier, and Lagway. But my sense of this guy is he plays it on the down low, smart, and tough, but above board, I don't think he plays games and he isn't easily influenced which is why I think OSU should be, and is very worried, hence the offer to Robinson. He's in play, but who leads in this? I have no idea, except that when there's this much smoke there's a fire.