• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Florida Football Camp Media Day Press Conference

alyssabrittonharr

Staff member
Premium Member
May 9, 2023
First on the podium is Justin Boone talking about being back at camp after his injury, "It was the hardest thing I have done, I like being involved not verbally but physically."

alyssabrittonharr

Staff member
Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Boone on the new defensive guys coming in specifically LJ McCray, "We all want to be on the field, but I don't see it as competing against each other. We are all here to make each other better. We have a lot of young talented guys."

Ben McLeish

Premium Member
Mar 14, 2024
Slaughter on getting off to a strong start: "It doesn't matter if we're playing Miami week one or the Florida School of the Deaf and Blind week one, there's gonna be a sense of urgency."

alyssabrittonharr

Staff member
Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Slaughter on the strength and conditioning change, "Guys have become more mobile and stronger because of Coach Miles, losing a ton of weight and gaining more muscle."

alyssabrittonharr

Staff member
Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Miles on power cleans," I believe it's a huge benefit to why we have gotten stronger and faster. This offseason we have gained almost 600 pounds of muscle and that translates into speed and mobility of the field."