• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

🐊 Orange & Blue Board Insider Cornerback coach name to know

Termigator

May 8, 2023
Reactions: TJWarren

Termigator

May 8, 2023
They are keeping this close yo the vest but Willy Korn is a name I am hearing a lot about for a possible OC hire
If Napier gives him the keys to the offense, it could be good. Averaged over 40 pts per game and over 500 yds per game. I realize that he was playing against lower competition than we do, but he also had less talented players to accomplish it. Overall it would be a significant upgrade to what we currently have.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
The power move would be, instead of waiting for a press conference, if it is legal, to have Harris Facetime Grimsley, Filsaime, and Mincey from the field tomorrow after the Chargers play the Broncos. 'Hey, we just got done shutting down Russell Wilson and I wanted to hit you up real quick and introduce myself and ask if you're ready to get to work.'

Reactions: tommyv

tommyv

May 9, 2023
After reading his bio, it seems like he's in his dream job in the city he grew up in close to his family, which he relishes. Why would he go completely to the East Coast now and back to college? This doesn't make any sense.