• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

AR

Panhandle UF

May 11, 2023
They've spent the last 15 minutes on ESPN radio trashing Anthony Richardson in every way possible.

The Bengals players were trashing him after their joint practices last week.

They are talking about he isn't impressing as a quarterback. He isn't consistent or accurate.

They said his pr people at the combine are the reason he was drafted so high and how he was being protected and everything.

They are killing him.

He's a runner and that's it.

Reactions: Termigator

Termigator

May 8, 2023
I agre
They've spent the last 15 minutes on ESPN radio trashing Anthony Richardson in every way possible.

The Bengals players were trashing him after their joint practices last week.

They are talking about he isn't impressing as a quarterback. He isn't consistent or accurate.

They said his pr people at the combine are the reason he was drafted so high and how he was being protected and everything.

They are killing him.

He's a runner and that's it
I agree. Napier was between a rock and a hard place. He really did not have anyone else his first year and he would have lost half of the locker room if he had benched him because of the culture he inherited from Mullen. Richardson even seemed hesitant to keep the ball on the Read Option, like he was either afraid he would get hurt or did not understand the concept. He is a hell of an athlete, but I doubt very seriously if he will ever become a top tier QB in the NFL.

Impact_Gator

Aug 20, 2024
I thought when he left that he wasn't ready and that he could get drafted but wouldn't get a second contract. Injuries aside, he just hadn't had enough time as a qb1 and needed another 600+ game reps to have a chance at a top tier NFL career.
By going pro he was settling for that guaranteed rookie contract and not striving for a real career.
Say what you want about Billy but his crew works to teach qbs how to play the position and AR could have learned so much if he had stuck around. At this rate he might not get 4 years in the league.

Reactions: Termigator