• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Anyone hear anything else about McClain?

Romeg8r

Premium Member
Jul 14, 2023
I said from the start that there is a reason good coaches do not turn their programs into a circus. These things will continue to happen at Colorado because Sanders is running a circus not a football program.

drumlin

Aug 10, 2023
I'm not sure why people are so quick to trash him ... he is just a kid after all.
I am wondering if there is something else going on with him, and perhaps he just didn't get good guidance in high school.
The article I mentioned previously seems to indicate he just never had good direction in his life.

Romeg8r

Premium Member
Jul 14, 2023
I'm not sure why people are so quick to trash him ... he is just a kid after all.
I am wondering if there is something else going on with him, and perhaps he just didn't get good guidance in high school.
The article I mentioned previously seems to indicate he just never had good direction in his life.
Then he better grow up fast because it isn’t up to everyone else to live with the ramifications of his bad choices.