• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Any word from or about Jeremiah Smith?

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
He'll get to be with DJ Lagway at elite 11 practices.

That has to help us.
He's been way too quiet for me to believe he's made a decision. He and Lagway spent a lot of time together on his OV in G-ville, and he spent 3 to 4 hours with Gonzales Saturday afternoon. That was a serious discussion, and Gonzales is a very good recruiter. I want UF to pull this one out bad so I might be seeing things that aren't there.

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Doesn't look good for us but getting him would be huge. I remember the moment Percy Harvin committed to UF. That was a wow and this would be something like that.

Reactions: crfcom

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
What's our chances after he visited us and talked to coach Napier and coach Gonzales?
Long-shot, always has been. I haven't given up on him, and won't until he signs the papers somewhere. But he's just one receiver. Frankly, Jerrae Hawkins is more important than Smith and he just changed his announce date to the 1st instead of the 26th, the day after his OV to PSU, his leader. Tells me he needs time to think, which could only mean he's looking hard at someone other than PSU for the first time in his recruitment. Almost uncatchable in space, good hands, 4.3 40 and 10.3 100. Also Caleb Odom, its down to UF and Bama. And TJ Abrams committed to FSU but on flip-watch. There's almost too much going on with elite WR's to focus just on Smith.