• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

A running list of visitors for Florida's Grill in the Ville

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
I've started putting together my list for Saturday's Grill in the Ville.

To be clear, this is not the complete visitor list, I will be updating the list throughout the week as prospects check in with me.

Several of Florida's 2024 commits have told me that they will be in town.

COMMITS
QB DJ Lagway
WR Izaiah Williams
OL Marcus Mascoll
OL Noel Portnjagin
OL Fletcher Westphal
DL Michai Boireau
DL Kendall Jackson
DL Nasir Johnson
DE Jamonta Waller
LB Aaron Chiles
LB Adarius Hayes
CB Teddy Foster
S Josiah Davis
S Xavier Filsaime

According to their trainer and mentor Lawrence Hopkins, Kahnen Daniels and Jamonta Waller won't make it in.

TARGETS
QB Logan Rogers
WR Kobyy Howard
OL Tavaris Dice
OL Mario Nash Jr.
OL Owen Strebig
DL Jalen Wiggins
CB Jermaine Bishop (2026 Lagway teammate)
CB Chris McCorkle
S Hylton Stubbs
Ath Mike Peterson Jr.

Last edited:

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
Four-star receiver Kobyy Howard, who was going to attend the spring game, but couldn't because of the weather, will be in town on Saturday.

Also, ath Mike Peterson Jr., the son of linebacker coach Mike Peterson, will be at the event.

I was told that the IMG Academy players such as Jerrae Hawkins, Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng, and Gavin Nix, who may otherwise have attended, won't be able to because the Ascenders will be in fall camp.

Some prospects you might otherwise expect to be in town, who have told me they won't make it are Vernell Brown, Jyon Simon (he will be at Auburn's Big Cat Weekend), Tarvos Alford II and Elijah Melendez.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
On Tuesday when I asked him, 2026 Tampa (Fla.) Tech quarterback Logan Rogers was visiting USF on Saturday. However, he messaged me this morning that he will now be at the Grill.

Daylan McCutcheon will visit Florida on Friday and then go to Florida State on Saturday.

2025 offensive lineman Tavaris Dice, who has offers from the likes of Florida, Georgia, etc... will be in town on Saturday.

Reactions: crfcom