• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

What are the positions you feel best and worst about

From the Swamp

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
After seeing what we saw in the spring game what positions do you feel the best about and what positions do you feel the worst about?

I feel good about the quarterbacks the running backs and our defensive backs.

I don't feel good about the offensive line or the defensive ends.

I'm not sure about the tight ends or linebackers.

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
I feel good about the coaching changes on defense in secondary and DL. We should be better.

I think we will score some points but I'm concerned about OL and WR. We've had good offense with bad OL and WR under Napier but I think that has to improve given the teams we have to play this year.

Termigator

May 8, 2023
QB, RB, DL, LB and DB are strong. OL is better but still needs improvement and receivers will improve as season goes on. My only concern is the TEs. I am fairly optimistic.

GatorDMD

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
I feel good about the coaching changes on defense in secondary and DL. We should be better.

I think we will score some points but I'm concerned about OL and WR. We've had good offense with bad OL and WR under Napier but I think that has to improve given the teams we have to play this year.
I have to ask what makes you think these new coaches are better than the old coaches?