• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Smart's next stop is the NFL

Titletown

May 10, 2023
The Chuck Oliver show is doing a piece on Kirby Smart.

He's 104-12 at Georgia and they don't think that he'll go to another college and have to start over.

They think he'll go to the NFL.

If he does that and UGA makes the wrong hire we could be back on top in no time.

Termigator

May 8, 2023
The Chuck Oliver show is doing a piece on Kirby Smart.

He's 104-12 at Georgia and they don't think that he'll go to another college and have to start over.

They think he'll go to the NFL.

If he does that and UGA makes the wrong hire we could be back on top in no time.
I think the best chance for him to go to the NFL would have been to the Falcons. Other than that, he is a Georgia guy to the core, and I do not see him going to any other state to coach although I hope I am wrong.

GatorDMD

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
If that happens maybe they're AD will take our left overs again like he did with Mike White.

We can get out of paying Billy Napier and move on to someone new.

Termigator

May 8, 2023
If that happens maybe they're AD will take our left overs again like he did with Mike White.

We can get out of paying Billy Napier and move on to someone new.
If UGA was a basketball school like they are a football school, they never would have taken Mike White. If we fire Napier, he will go back to the Sunbelt or to Conference USA. I am afraid UGA isn't that dumb.