• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

🐊 Orange & Blue Board Insider Kamari Wilson

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
I asked an insider what went on with Kamari Wilson not being allowed on the sidelines Saturday night.

The reply: He’s been mad that he’s not playing. He's missed meetings and the reason he wasn't allowed on the sidelines is because he wasn't on the travel team and then he showed up late to the game.

If he would have have been on time, he would have been allowed to be out there.

It's to the point that he'll likely be in the portal.

407Gator

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2023
I hope it works out to the benefit of both sides.

Kamari was the first recruit that coach Napier pulled in that proved he was going to be a great recruiter. The story about how he went to Kamari's mom's work to meet her showed us all coach Napier will go the extra mile.

Kamari needs to be patient and trust in the staff.

Go Gators TJ

May 11, 2023
He isn't fast enough for S and he doesn't want to play LB. What else is left? I really wouldn't want him at LB now anyway with the way Scooby Williams and Shemar James are playing.

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
The fact that he's not been suspended or dismissed from the team makes me think he's having some issues the coaching staff thinks can be turned around.

That's a pretty bad episode though. Showing up late and uninvited. Good thing it wasn't on national TV.

Reactions: Go Gators TJ