• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

JUCO defensive end commits

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
I believe, and it's only an opinion, and I don't want to read too much into the commitment or the timing, but this feels like a take at this time to distract from Bowen decommitting.

That doesn't mean Ivory is a reach or won't become a good player, but come on.

Looking back at Napier's time at Florida, the end of the 22 cycle, the entire 23 cycle and the first two official visit weekends in this cycle, when has an official visitor went public midday on Saturday?

Exactly.

crfcom

May 10, 2023
How many DE do we want? Does this mean we are out of it for the Daytona DE?
It must not look promising. There are a couple OV's this month, but they must look like uphill battles to the staff. I think our fanbase isn't aware of how marginal the UF rosters and football brand had become by the time Mullen left, its not an easy sell if you want elite athletes and you're competing for them in the SEC. I think today was a reminder of that. It'll all work out, but it may take longer than the snowflakes can stand. EDIT: This morning I saw that Kendall Jackson has made UF his #1 choice with one visit to go, and he's being recruited to play on the edge, so maybe we are better off than we thought.

Last edited: