• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

šŸˆ Football Recruiting Insider Four-star offensive lineman cancels UF official visit

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
Sanford (Fla.) Seminole offensive lineman Max Buchanan, one of only two interior offensive linemen in the Sunshine State who is ranked as a four-star on the On3 Industry Consensus, has canceled his June 7 scheduled official visit to Florida - and will instead go to Florida State that weekend.

He told Inside the Gators that he will also take summer official visits to Clemson, UCF, Penn State, and Miami.

We spotted Buchanan at Florida as far back as the Utah game to open the 2022 season when he had yet to begin his sophomore season of high school.

What happened to cause him to cancel on UF for FSU?

"Honestly, nothing happened with Florida," said Buchanan. "The coaches and the program are great. I just donā€™t see myself in Gainesville and Iā€™m running out of weekends to do official visits."

Though he may not be taking an official visit this summer.

"Iā€™m not cutting off any communication with Florida," explained Buchanan. "I just wanted to go up to Tally for an official before the summer was over. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be up there [Gainesville] for an unofficial before itā€™s all over."