• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Florida-No. 19 Miami Breakdown & Prediction

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
It would be great if all of our writers would get behind the team and predict wins.
Why? Their job is to present the info as they see it. Look how furious message board fans of fsu were after they lost to Georgia tech. They were demanding refunds as that site was pumping up fsu to be elite.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
It would be great if all of our writers would get behind the team and predict wins.
I grew up in Jacksonville a fan of the Florida Gators.

Period.

If it was a college football Saturday, we were watching and pulling for the Gators.

On a personal note, I do hope UF wins tomorrow. Not just because I am a fan, but my experience has been that, on average, Miami has the most deplorable of fanbases.

However, the pick isn't based on what I hope happens.

It is based on what I believe will happen.

I could be wrong. I hope I am. It wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least if UF were to pull the upset. Going in though, I believe that UM is the better team.

Termigator

May 8, 2023
I hope your as accurate this week as you were in the FSU-GT game. You obviouslly thought FSU the better team, but they were not and Norvell is one of the more overrated coaches in College. This week is certainly a game where Billy is the better coach.

Mark Wheeler

Publisher
Staff member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2023
Gainesville
insidethegators.com
I hope your as accurate this week as you were in the FSU-GT game. You obviouslly thought FSU the better team, but they were not and Norvell is one of the more overrated coaches in College. This week is certainly a game where Billy is the better coach.
I didn't pick the FSU-GT game, but I would have picked the Seminoles to win that game.