FLORIDA FOOTBALL & RECRUITING COVERAGE
- WCC: Del Rio-Wilson announces transfer
- Inside the Gators: Mock Signing Class 1.0
- Watch: Counting down Florida’s Top 20 March Visitors
- Anonymous Player Q&A III: Recapping Offseason Phase I & II
- ITG TV: Video from spring practice
- Behind the Scenes look at recruiting under Dan Mullen
- Anonymous Player Q&A News Feed
It was a tale of two quarterbacks Thursday night in the Swamp.
While one looked as if he was utilizing the game to kick off his 2022 Heisman campaign, the other had to have left some doubts as to whether or not Florida has a capable backup at the position heading into summer workouts.
In leading his Team Blue to a 34-0 victory over Team Orange, quarterback Anthony Richardson, facing mostly the second-team defense, was 18-of-24 for 207-yards and two touchdowns, while adding 22-yards and a touchdown on six carries on the ground.
On the other sideline, Orange quarterback Jack Miller, facing mostly the first-team defense, was 13-of-23 for 121-yards and an interception.
Shane Hammer, a personal trainer who runs the Quarterback Spotlight Channel on YouTube broke down five Orange & Blue Spring Game plays from each.