- Napier: Limited opportunities in the transfer portal
- Early Entry Review: McClellan has completely bought in
- Mike Peterson: Mentor, Gator Great and the Hometown Hero
- Five-star set to release finalists
- Ready to trim his list, five-star knows of three finalists
- Relationship with Spencer has Florida in good shape with four-star
- Dean’s Mother’s Day gift provides a positive example of NIL
- Gator Guard establishes Florida as a NIL power
- Napier talks transfer portal, player living arrangements and more
- Inside the Gators: Mock Signing Class 2.0
- Watch: Counting down Florida’s Top 20 March Visitors
- Anonymous Player Q&A III: Recapping Offseason Phase I & II
- ITG TV: Video from spring practice
- Behind the Scenes look at recruiting under Dan Mullen
- Anonymous Player Q&A News Feed
Pittsburg (Calif.) four-star quarterback Jaden Rashada, the No. 58 rated prospect in the nation according to the On3 Consensus, spoke with Inside the Gators as he was leaving his two-day visit to Florida. The 6-foot-4, 185-pounder shared his thoughts on each of his seven finalists, his two-day stay in Gainesville, his thoughts on Billy Napier, and much more.
* Rashada had over 30 offers when he decided to narrow it to a final seven. What made these seven programs stick out?
* His finalists consist of Cal, Florida, LSU, Miami, Ole Miss, Oregon, and Texas A&M. He shares a quote or two about each.
* What was it like getting to meet Billy Napier and staff face to face?
* What was Rashada’s main takeaway from this visit?
* He had never been on campus until now, why did UF make the list?
* His announcement is in just three weeks. He talks about why that date and where he stands right now?
* Rashada visited Ole Miss back in the spring, and talks about his future visit plans.
* What is it going to come down to? What is important to Rashada when he makes his choice?
* You can’t talk about recruiting top-tier quarterbacks and not talk about NIL. What impact will NIL have on his decision?