- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by OrangeandBlue.
- January 12, 2023 at 6:10 pm #29948From the SwampITG Subscriber
Clemson was 11-3 this year and had the #48 offense. Dabo fired their OC today to hire TCU’s OC that won the award as the best college assistant coach.
We go 6-7 and keep our DC who had like the #100 defense and probably gave him a raise.
That’s the difference between teams that want to win and teams that are just happy to be around.
- January 12, 2023 at 7:38 pm #29949Bd489ITG Subscriber
Clemson has won 3 nattys under dabo and this was year 1 for this staff. I’m frustrated with the defense and some coaching decisions but not entirely fair to compare.
- January 12, 2023 at 10:09 pm #29964SFFLORIDAFANITG Subscriber
The USF head coach that almost beat us before he was fired is going there as an analyst.
- January 15, 2023 at 11:54 am #30093OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
The way Napier and Scott talked about each other I was hoping that if he got fired he would come here as the offensive coordinator.
How do they get to add him as a anyalyst that doesn’t count against the coaching staff assistants.
That is almost unfair.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.