- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by SFFLORIDAFAN.
- July 19, 2022 at 12:37 pm #18014LilgatorITG Subscriber
This is off twitter from a recruiting reporter.
I don’t think we can flip Hall but the rest could happen.
- July 19, 2022 at 2:20 pm #18025JayMITG Subscriber
I like it. I think these are all good players. My feeling is that this staff will do a better job of targeting the right kids. I think we will have fewer duds and more dudes than with previous staffs.
- July 19, 2022 at 3:14 pm #18027Bd489ITG Subscriber
It would be ok but not the bump class I expected. We missed on most top targets but a solid class.
- July 19, 2022 at 3:40 pm #18028Steve LITG Subscriber
My best guess and that’s all it is: about 5 of those players on the list will commit elsewhere. and that is based solely on various sites trending them to other schools.
Napier is behind the 8 ball having had no previous relationships with many of these recruits.He desperately needs to nail down an 8-4 or better yet a 9-3 season to bring the attention of recruits to UF. Admittedly he’s done a remarkable job of getting top recruits on campus but there is no familiarity with him on their part. I’m confident recruiting will improve dramatically but this will not be a blockbuster class.
- July 19, 2022 at 6:39 pm #18030GatorbearITG Subscriber
If we finish with this class I would be ecstatic, anyone expecting anything better for our first year coach is unreasonable.
- July 19, 2022 at 11:03 pm #18036
- July 20, 2022 at 10:04 am #18042TJWarrenITG Subscriber
Would do cartwheels!
- July 22, 2022 at 9:55 am #18125SFFLORIDAFANITG Subscriber
You can save your energy. We aren’t getting that class.
The coaches are going to need to fund some new offensive linemen or hope like hell they can get some from the portal.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.