- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by From the Swamp.
- February 28, 2023 at 9:58 am #32129OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
This isn’t the kind of story I wanna wake up and read in the mornings.
Crawford makes a good point about why we won’t be that good this year.
It’s all up to Merrz.
How it will unfold: Florida fans aren’t used to seeing this and it’s never going to become a comfortable norm in Gainesville with the Gators as a preseason back-of-the-pack finisher. I picked Florida to finish 7-5 in Billy Napier’s first season and it appeared the Gators were heading in that direction after a win over South Carolina in November, but that’s when disaster struck. Losses to Vanderbilt, FSU and Oregon State followed. Unless Wisconsin transfer Graham Mertz is an unexpected all-league caliber player at quarterback in 2023, this looks like another campaign that fails to meet expectations.
- February 28, 2023 at 10:29 am #32132Romeg8rITG Subscriber
Strickland has turned us into SEC bottom feeders in both football and basketball.
- March 1, 2023 at 9:20 pm #32217From the SwampITG Subscriber
Go game by game and we are looking at 8-4 if everything goes our way and 6-6 or worse if they don’t.
Some fans act like being predicted to finish 5th isn’t possible but that’s where we were last year and this team isn’t any better.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.