- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by senecagator.
- September 19, 2022 at 12:48 pm #21634From the SwampITG Subscriber
Our entire fanbase was calling Mullen out last year for not playing Richardson.
This year is proving that he knew what he was doing.
Richardson might be a great athlete but he isn’t a quarterback.
Mullen knew what he was doing.
- September 19, 2022 at 3:39 pm #21656Bd489ITG Subscriber
Richardson in a smaller sample size looked much better passing the ball last season. Perhaps the Mullen offense suited him better or he has some sort of injury. He looked just fine against Utah.
- September 21, 2022 at 12:05 pm #21724Gatlin GatorITG Subscriber
He looked fine running the ball agaisnt Utah. He didn’t do great passing it.
- September 21, 2022 at 12:48 pm #21725Bd489ITG Subscriber
17/24 for 168. Completed 70% of his passes. Admittedly not many yards but he was accurate based on numbers. We’d all be thrilled if he was hitting 70% of his passes each game regardless of yards.
- September 22, 2022 at 1:38 pm #21831SFFLORIDAFANITG Subscriber
Someone posted the chart of his passes. He was accurate because he threw everything within 10 yards of the LOS.
- September 22, 2022 at 2:53 pm #21834Romeg8rITG Subscriber
I don’t owe Mullen a thing. He quit on this team and left us very thin a several positions and no playmakers in the passing game.
- September 22, 2022 at 3:42 pm #21837senecagatorITG Subscriber
I figure Mullen owes us about $12 million
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.