This should be next week’s starting offense

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tampa area Gator
      ITG Subscriber

For 2 weeks in a row we haven’t been able to throw the ball and tonight we couldn’t run it.

Our problem isn’t only the coaching and play calling it’s we don’t have any talented juniors and seniors.

We need to give the young players a shot.

Next week we have USF so that gives us a chance to go give some other players a chance since the ones we’ve been playing aren’t making it happen.

Give me this next week if Miller is still out.

QB Richardson
      RB Eteinne
      WR Burke
      WR Pearsall
      WR Fraziars
      TE Elksnis
      LT Gouriage
      LG White
      C Leonard
      RG Torrence
      RT Barber

gatrkd50
      ITG Subscriber

LOL you now see the true results of Mullens recruiting He really did not care

From the Swamp
      ITG Subscriber

You can’t blame all this on Mullen.

If he was still here we would have Gamble and Copeland. That would be two players better than what we have.

We would also have Gibson, Emory Jones and the quarterback recruit from Texas.

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

I wouldn’t touch the offensive line, they did a good job overall.

I do think UF has tp add some players in to the rotation at receiver and tight end. If nothing else, just to try something different. The players that have played in those two groups just aren’t explosive enough.

Plus, we all overrated Anthony Richardson as a passer and it’s coming back to bite us in that he isn’t ready to meet those expectations.

That isn’t just a media or a fan thing, Last week Napier himself compared Richardson to a cross between Prescott and Newton.

Fun & Gun
      ITG Subscriber

Prescott and Richardson get hurt alot so that’s a good comparison.

UFgator52-20
      ITG Subscriber

I’ve been disappointed in Eguakun. He’s gotten handled the first two weeks.

We need to mix in Slaughter and Leonard and see if they’re ready to help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list