- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by UFChad14.
- July 8, 2022 at 9:40 pm #17448LilgatorITG Subscriber
It’s good to get some 4 stars but a lot of you are acting like we went out and beat Georgia or Alabama for recruits.
We still don’t have anyone ranked in the top 30 recruits in the state.
- July 8, 2022 at 10:20 pm #17451LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Dude, just let it ride! Hopefully you’ll make some snide comment to CBN some day and he’ll put your light out like he did Dabo when he was the OC at Clemson. BTW, I had no clue that you were an expert evaluator/recruiter. Do you work for Kirby? Just curious as you sound just like a leghumping ahole Dawg.
- July 10, 2022 at 1:18 pm #17488Dan the ManITG Subscriber
If we get McClain he’s ranked at #1 in Florida and LeBlanc is in the top 10.
- July 12, 2022 at 12:21 pm #17550From the SwampITG Subscriber
It isn’t over until we see what happens when the new football building opens.
It doesn’t look good for us at linebacker, tight end or offensive line.
We probably won’t get any of our top recruits at any of those 3 spots.
- July 15, 2022 at 11:09 pm #17789UFChad14ITG Subscriber
Don’t you think Webb is under rated? He is right behind Young and Baxter as the best running backs in the state. Shouldn’t that mean he is in the top 20?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.