- August 17, 2022 at 6:02 pm #19094
- August 17, 2022 at 6:16 pm #19095Bd489ITG Subscriber
Our last 2 coaches took a 7 and 4 win team and win 10. I’m not saying we should expect an elite year but winning 9 isn’t outlandish.
- August 18, 2022 at 2:55 pm #19120drumlinITG Subscriber
Yeah, a lot of statistics to ponder, but I think it’s hard to predict this team.
Last year, they were 1-4 in one possession games.
I don’t know what their final record will be I can see six wins and I can see 10.
A lot depends on the QB and injuries, since they are not very deep.
I still maintain that UM broke this program, and it’s been a lot of work trying to fix it.
With each subsequent coach, one aspect of the program improved while another regressed.
I won’t judge this team by W-L record, but how hard they play on game day.
I would like to see their discipline and focus improve – will there be less penalties, will tackling be better, will there be fewer missed assignments, etc.?
If these things improve, somewhere down the line, the wins will come.
- August 18, 2022 at 6:30 pm #19125Romeg8rITG Subscriber
GA fans were saying that two years ago too
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.