- August 19, 2022 at 12:02 pm #19132
- August 19, 2022 at 4:10 pm #19140GatorbearITG Subscriber
That Saban LSU staff was also pretty good.
- August 24, 2022 at 12:00 am #193111bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
Who was on the Saban LSU staff?
- August 24, 2022 at 9:31 am #19316
I’m pretty sure Saban had Will Muschamp as DC and Jimbo Fisher as OC. I’m not sure about the others.
- August 24, 2022 at 9:35 am #19317
Derek Dooley as there too and went to Miami with him.
- August 24, 2022 at 10:28 am #19318Mark WheelerForum Owner
It’s hard to come close to that 2015 staff.
Muschamp as a DC carries a lot of weight. As a head coach, not so much.
- August 24, 2022 at 11:31 am #19321the metronomeITG Subscriber
There are probably a couple of Miami staffs from the ’80’s who’d stack up pretty well.
- August 24, 2022 at 4:35 pm #19339
Maybe, one day, hopefully, we will look back on Napier’s first staff and say something similar.
They are some young guys on there that could be good. Toney definitely seems like HC potential.
Stapelton? Peagler? Colbert?
I would be interested in Mark’s take on which coaches we have that might be HC material.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.