- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by JayM.
- July 22, 2022 at 2:54 pm #18137
- July 23, 2022 at 10:14 am #18149
A thread here of some of the most interesting allegations in Tennessee's Notice of Allegations.
La La Nails! pic.twitter.com/ZixU1SHj1S
— Ross Dellenger (@RossDellenger) July 22, 2022
- July 23, 2022 at 10:16 am #18150
The former head of recruiting for Florida, Drew Hughes, was also involved.
- July 24, 2022 at 1:59 am #18194LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Sad, sad crap and nothing will be done about it as it doesn’t involve UF. If it involved UF, we’d be sitting out games or dealing with some other type of violations. There is definitely UF bias or the Gators would have other championships with some of the teams they’ve had in the past. NCAA just can’t help themselves.
- July 24, 2022 at 9:25 am #18195Romeg8rITG Subscriber
I thought everything was permissible now.
- July 24, 2022 at 12:43 pm #18198Bd489ITG Subscriber
I can’t imagine Pruitt just decided one day to start doing all of this and didn’t learn it at one of his stops. Kind of makes you question some other schools recruiting
- July 25, 2022 at 11:28 am #18206JayMITG Subscriber
I think this is a non-story. It will have zero impact on this season and zero impact on Tennessee in the long run.
It’s just more evidence that Jeremy Pruitt (Fulmer’s guy) was a bad hire. We benefited for a long time from their incompetent (perhaps dysfunctional) Athletic Administration but that seems to be over now. We need them to take some bad losses this year!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.