- This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by TJWarren.
- September 23, 2022 at 8:57 am #21857
But having your quarterback playing scared of getting hurt is scared money. Let the man play his game if he goes down that’s football. If we lose because we’re scared of having our quarterback get hurt that’s not football.
- September 23, 2022 at 3:47 pm #21877Steve LITG Subscriber
Was would you be saying if Kitna, Brown or Miller were playing? Methinks your tune would be a tad different.Whining and second guessing serves no useful purpose.
- September 23, 2022 at 7:06 pm #21879
If he goes down then thats football if we loss because we didn’t play our best game i would be more disappointed. You play the game to win not to not get hurt.
- September 24, 2022 at 9:10 am #21882Bd489ITG Subscriber
You can’t protect a mobile qb from injury unfortunately. Once he takes off even laterally there is a chance for injury. I don’t want AR injured but if he is not playing his game we have a much more significant chance of losing. It’s in his best interest to play his game and not play scared of injury.
- September 24, 2022 at 12:59 pm #21896
Exactly, maybe we beat Kentucky if he was playing his game. We do not know if we win or not but we know we lost with him not playing his game.
There’s no doubt he’s completely uncomfortable right now. If your quarterback is second guessing what he should be doing to avoid injury he’s thinking about stuff that he should not be.
- September 24, 2022 at 2:49 pm #21902Romeg8rITG Subscriber
This approach with Richardson certainly makes “scared money don’t make money” just a slogan.
- September 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm #22154Bulldog1987ITG Subscriber
Some of you guys that act like you know better are a joke
- September 25, 2022 at 10:26 am #22185Steve LITG Subscriber
Well, it seemed many folks wanted Richardson to run more. Indeed he did: 17 times for 62 yards. Not exactly earth shattering bu he did give it a whirl.
- September 25, 2022 at 12:11 pm #22187
35 times Tim Tebow rushed for less than 62 yards in a game.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.