- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by GatorDMD.
- August 18, 2022 at 10:11 pm #19127GatorDMDITG Subscriber
AR better not be doing any flips or taking any chances. The line needs to protect him like their lives depend on it.
If he goes down who do we go with Kitna or Brown?
#Gators QB depth takes a hit after losing Jack Miller to thumb surgery. Miller's absence leaves UF without experienced backup to Anthony Richardson: https://t.co/h96WQrh7W1 pic.twitter.com/36mqpHzuKh
— Edgar Thompson (@osgators) August 19, 2022
- August 20, 2022 at 6:47 pm #19193
- August 20, 2022 at 7:23 pm #19201GatorbearITG Subscriber
This is not news, even before Miller injury.
- August 20, 2022 at 7:32 pm #19202Bd489ITG Subscriber
I would think kitna plays. Brown was a last thought to need a few years. Kitna at least has a year of college football under his belt
- August 22, 2022 at 10:28 pm #19283Tampa area GatorITG Subscriber
It doesn’t matter if it’s Kitna, Brown or that walk on. If Richardson goes down we’re playing for next year anyway because this season’s over.
- August 26, 2022 at 10:30 pm #19412GatorDMDITG Subscriber
I don’t have a problem with him running. Quarterbacks are more likely to get injured standing in the pocket and getting hit than they are when they are running the ball.
I am talking about him taking unnecessary chances. He doesn’t need to lower his shoulder or hurdle defensive backs. Go down or run out of bounds.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.