- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by SwampMagic.
- August 1, 2022 at 1:49 pm #18527From the SwampITG Subscriber
This reporter has his top five and four more he talks about and we aren’t in it at all. Our receivers and tight ends either aren’t that good or are being looked over.
- August 1, 2022 at 5:38 pm #18530Bd489ITG Subscriber
Who in our tight end room has proven anything warranting praise this far? Receivers have potential but unproven. I am excited to see what elskins can do this year and I’d love to see Weston and Burke’s speed be utilized. Again, all hope at this point as they haven’t seen the field much.
- August 2, 2022 at 5:08 pm #18584Steve LITG Subscriber
- August 3, 2022 at 11:53 am #18588UFChad14ITG Subscriber
We don’t have any receivers or tight ends who are considered among the best in the SEC.
Hopefully 1 or 2 can suprise and be AR’s top targets.
- August 4, 2022 at 10:03 pm #18672SwampMagicITG Subscriber
Pearsall is getting good reviews from practice.
He is going to take over for Whittemore and he can be All SEC worthy.
If Shorter starts to live up to being a 5 star, there’s another good receiver.
We’ll be okay because Richardson will cause defenses to worry about his running which will give the receivers more room to work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.