- July 3, 2022 at 3:07 pm #17097From the SwampITG Subscriber
on3 has us in the top 20 but 247 and Rivals has us in the 40s.
It shouldn’t be so big a gap.
- July 4, 2022 at 1:45 am #17106LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Anti Gator bias!
- July 4, 2022 at 7:35 am #17109Bd489ITG Subscriber
It feels like on3 tries to be an outlier at times to differentiate themselves. This year it’s good but last year they had Kamari ranked far lower than other sites for example. (If memory serves)
- July 4, 2022 at 11:46 am #17126Mark WheelerForum Owner
That is strange. UF only moved to 38th on 247 after adding Searcy. Then again, as Bd489 mentions, On3 tries too hard to be different. They have Searcy much higher than every other service. That doesn’t explain why their consensus team rankings is so much different than 247’s.
- July 4, 2022 at 12:49 pm #17154PDXg8rITG Subscriber
I think I read that On3 uses a rolling average for something so that early in the cycle the quantity fluctuations don’t have as much of an outsized impact.
- July 4, 2022 at 12:53 pm #17157Mark WheelerForum Owner
What matters most is the average rating per commit, where Florida’s 90.06 ranks the Gators’ No. 13 in the nation.
- July 4, 2022 at 2:03 pm #171731bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
Go off of 247. The new site’s rankings are trash.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.