- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Romeg8r.
- September 25, 2022 at 6:35 pm #22199Romeg8rITG Subscriber
Come on Gators. Tech is firing Geoff Collins. Hire him now as co-defensive coordinator. Shat we are doing isn’t working. And don’t blame it on the players. Nobody knows where they are supposed to be or who they are responsible for. That is scheme and coaching.
- This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Romeg8r.
- September 27, 2022 at 2:55 pm #22336OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
How many fans cheered this when it happened thinking the same thing?
I see it all over message boards and twitter.
Is there a chance?
- September 27, 2022 at 10:04 pm #22348Bd489ITG Subscriber
I’m sure there is a chance. We’re going to have to beat out Alabama I’m sure. Collins is young and saban can rehab his career. Hopefully he liked his time at UF and he comes back. I’m not advocating for getting rid of toney, co-dc sounds nice
- September 28, 2022 at 1:07 pm #22366TermigatorITG Subscriber
To hire him someone has to go. There are restrictions on coaching numbers.
- September 28, 2022 at 9:17 pm #22388Romeg8rITG Subscriber
We could hire him as a defensive consultant for the remainder of this year and move him into an on the field position during the offseason. That’s what Alabama would do.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.