- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by UFgator52-20.
- July 12, 2022 at 1:32 pm #17555Mark WheelerForum Owner
I want to see what happens down the road when some of these players promised millions don’t live up to their billing. In the NFL you get cut, what happens at the college level when NIL isn’t supposed to be based on participation or performance?
There are several college football players who were made NIL promises by collectives. Many of those players have received either no money or significantly less than promises made. Always handle your business first. It ain’t no love in the game.
— Carl Reed (@CoachReedLive) July 11, 2022
- July 12, 2022 at 4:01 pm #17563Bd489ITG Subscriber
Players will make it known which schools aren’t doing right.
- July 14, 2022 at 1:06 pm #17617Gator ThrillerITG Subscriber
Do players sign contracts or are these handshake deals?
If they sign contracts do they release them at some point so we can see what the players are getting?
- July 15, 2022 at 12:28 pm #177831bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
They can’t sign NIL deals until after they sign with the school. Right?
- July 18, 2022 at 9:39 am #17942UFgator52-20ITG Subscriber
Why write something like that and not say the schools that aren’t paying up?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.