- September 24, 2022 at 7:14 pm #22137
Napier falls to 1-2 against the AP Top 25
After the loss to No. 11 Tennessee, Billy Napier falls to 1-2 against the AP Top 25 as Florida’s head coach.
#7 Utah W
#20 UK L
#11 TN L
- September 24, 2022 at 8:31 pm #22151Steve LITG Subscriber
And your point is what? Seems a bit snide. How many teams have played three of their first games against top 25 teams?
- September 24, 2022 at 9:01 pm #22152
I don’t pick and choose to share or hide good or bad news. If he were 3-0, 2-1 or 0-3, it would be posted.
I did the same game-by-game update when Muschamp, McElwain, and Mullen faced a Top 25 team.
And after 10 games, like I did with them, I’ll do a more in-depth comparison.
- September 24, 2022 at 9:06 pm #22153Bulldog1987ITG Subscriber
Proud of the gators and proud of Coach Napier. I’m sure all the negative Nancy will be on here later.
- September 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm #22158
I don’t consider myself negative or positive. Again, I don’t pick and choose what statistics to share based on whether they are positive or negative. The info is the info regardless of how it plays out.
- September 25, 2022 at 9:49 am #22184Steve LITG Subscriber
You’re the owner. You can say what you want. Not arguing that. Making the 1-2 statement an hour after the game could have waited a while longer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.