My two cents Tenn.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

This is the AR we expected to see. It proves he can do it. If he plays like that moving forward we will win most of the games left on our schedule. Tenn cheated up to stop our running game and AR made them pay.
      Our defense is horrid and at least some of that comes from the coaching staff. After a full spring, fall camp and four weeks of season there are still ten plays or so a game where our players have no idea where they are supposed to be or whaat their assignment is. On top of that we play so far off the receivers that they are virtually guaranteed an easy five yards. That is on the coaches. I think Napier needs tk find a way to add Geoff Collins to the staff when GA Tech fires him which could be as early as tomorrow.

Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

It was very encouraging to see our offense play that well. We knew this offense was going to give our defense fits. Hoped we would find a way to stop hooker from beating us with his legs but we can’t win em all.

gatrkd50
      ITG Subscriber

I disagree about the defensive coaches being horrible. The defense has been the only thing that showed any life in the first games. AR had a decent first game but you could see his passing needed alot of work then.This game he was no where near as bad . However the defense decided to be horrid. This team is going to be like this all season on both sides of the ball inconsistent. AR will revert back to bad and good passing games. I will say this Napier will more than likely have to replace the D-coord sooner than expected for long term success and i bet he will stop calling the plays himself eventually. Lets not sell this Tenn team and offense short they have a very elite offense and QB without their best receiver also.

Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

GA Tech is firing Collins. We should hire him immediately.

gatrkd50
      ITG Subscriber

Hated when he left as our D-coor he was a heck of defensive mind. If he is still good somebody is going to hit a homerun

SwampMagic
      ITG Subscriber

I’m gonna wait to see how he plays against LSU before I say hes back.

OrangeandBlue
      ITG Subscriber

We saw at last year and this year.

If AR is willing to run it opens up everything in the offense.

He’s not a pocket passer. If he tries to stay in the pocket and teams don’t worry about him running they shut us down.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list