- September 17, 2022 at 11:17 pm #21499Mark WheelerForum Owner
My overreaction of the game. Two weeks ago my overreaction was asking if perhaps AR could at some point surpass Tebow in the eyes of the Gator Nation. My overreaction tonight is, is there a point where the coaches decide that AR’s athletism is better utilized at another position?
Start listing plays that weren’t runs as examples of him being a top-end quarterback prospect. Now, think of how much he could help an even average quarteback if he were a tight end.
- September 17, 2022 at 11:27 pm #21504TJWarrenITG Subscriber
A QB he is not.
- September 18, 2022 at 12:04 am #21520Bd489ITG Subscriber
Where has Napiers calm demeanor gotten us? That’s my overreaction. I watched AR last year make touch passes and some throws that shocked me..shocked me he wasn’t our starter. The LSU game he was great (as I recall). How has he regressed like this? I still believe in him and think he can be elite…just don’t know how he last lost that ability he had last year
- September 18, 2022 at 12:05 am #21522Bd489ITG Subscriber
Add to my prior post…our inability to land a 5 star qb this cycle could set us back 2 years in our attempts to “be back”
- September 18, 2022 at 12:08 am #21523EricNITG Subscriber
Don’t disagree with ya bd
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.