- November 3, 2022 at 10:53 am #24965From the SwampITG Subscriber
Everyone thought we had McClain wrapped up but Miami came in with a $5 million offer.
I don’t care what happens. I would rather see us become a mid program before I want to see us pay a high school player $5 million.
That is craziness.
- November 3, 2022 at 2:33 pm #249961bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
Instead of putting all that money into the new football building they should have taken those donations and put it towards a pool to sign recruits.
A 80,000,000 building don’t mean shit if you don’t have good players or a good team.
What are we doing? Fixing things up to treat our players like kings who brought us a 4-4 record.
- November 3, 2022 at 4:48 pm #25003Romeg8rITG Subscriber
And I’ll bet you were whining about how bad our facilities were three years ago. I’d rather go 6-6 every year than pay a high school kid five million.
- November 5, 2022 at 9:56 am #25041baseballdad16ITG Subscriber
This is one of the biggest mistakes made by NCAA. With not limits what colleges or supporters could do, it’s made for a Wild West type scenario. Whoever’s has the fastest and largest money bag (gun) wins the shoot out.
- November 9, 2022 at 10:01 am #25437From the SwampITG Subscriber
Once the check clears he needs to hit the portal and come home.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.