- September 19, 2022 at 10:35 pm #21678TitletownITG Subscriber
Shane Matthews was on Steve Russell today and said Richardson has a big arm is able to run, then he said he’s coached against him 3 years in high school and what he saw of him then and now is he doesn’t have touch or anticipation enough to be a accurate quarterback and he doesn’t think that can be coached.
- September 19, 2022 at 10:38 pm #21679TitletownITG Subscriber
This is where the interview is around 105.
- September 20, 2022 at 7:48 am #21680GatorDMDITG Subscriber
That’s not what I wanted to see 1st thing in the morning.
If he can’t be coached to be more accurate what do we do?
- September 20, 2022 at 9:36 am #21685Romeg8rITG Subscriber
Starting to look like Felipe Franks all over again. Except there is no Trask waiting in the wings.
- September 20, 2022 at 7:26 pm #21697Steve LITG Subscriber
I’d venture to guess Matthews knows more about quarterbacks than 95% of the people posting on this website. But it’s disturbing to hear it.
- September 21, 2022 at 12:30 am #21703iwollf74ITG Subscriber
Shane has said that all summer on his podcast. That is nothing new.
- September 21, 2022 at 12:02 pm #21722Gatlin GatorITG Subscriber
He’s not wrong. Richardson’s strength is using his legs. If he isn’t doing that he isn’t a elite quarterback.
Players improve their accuracy all the time. Maybe we need to send him to some camp with a quarterbacks coach in the summer to tighten up his mechanics?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.