- July 12, 2022 at 1:02 pm #17551Dan the ManITG Subscriber
Where do you think these recruits will commit to this month?
- July 12, 2022 at 1:38 pm #17556Mark WheelerForum Owner
There are still 10 days to go on two of them, more than two weeks on three more. That is a lifetime in recruiting. Anything can happen. As of today, my thoughts…
Kirkland – UF, MSU and MIA (I’ll say MSU as of today)
Bryant – MIA or UF (doesn’t matter as we have to watch for Bama down the road)
Aguirre – Not UF
Walker – OSU, MICH or UF (He’s been posting a lot of Buckeye stuff. Would be the biggest loss among this group)
Jackson – UF or TN (I’d say UF as of today)
LeBlanc – UF, Okl (On one hand, losing a kid who has been on campus 10 times stings, on the other, the DL board is still pretty loaded)
Aguero – UGA
- July 12, 2022 at 2:22 pm #17557Bd489ITG Subscriber
Kirkland Michigan state
Bryant Gator (bama is bothersome)
Aguirre no idea
- July 12, 2022 at 2:26 pm #17558LilgatorITG Subscriber
You can’t be a real Florida fan unless you think we are getting everyone and Billy and crew are the top recruiters in college football.
This is the way it should looke.
Walker orange and blue
Jackson he’ll be in the Swamp
LeBlanc Go Gators
Aguero the next Mr. Two Bits
- July 13, 2022 at 8:49 pm #17597GatorbearITG Subscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.