- July 5, 2022 at 2:33 pm #17211Gator ThrillerITG Subscriber
I might not like it but you won’t hear me complain that much about losing recruits to Georgia or Alabama or now Miami or Texas A&M because of how much they are paying.
I get it. We don’t have the money or receent sucess of some of these teams.
When we start losing recruiting battles to South Carolina and Florida State that’s where we have to draw the line.
There’s no good excuse for that.
We have twice the staff to get the same results.
- July 5, 2022 at 2:43 pm #17212GatorbearITG Subscriber
Those schools showed priority to those recruits while UF was running behind higher ranked recruits. So, something kids commit to the schools they felt wanted them more.
- July 5, 2022 at 2:45 pm #17213
Well Clemson and Auburn lost out on Faulk too. So should they be freaking out like you?
- July 5, 2022 at 3:24 pm #17219GatorDMDITG Subscriber
Why would Clemson freak out? They already have four 4 star DL. They stole Burley from Georgia and he’s almost a 5 star.
Do you think before you post or do you sat anything to defend our average recruiting?
- July 5, 2022 at 6:56 pm #17234Steve LITG Subscriber
Chill out and have a beer. It’s not like someone kidnapped your child It’s college football recruiting for crying out loud. Worry more about our everyday life going down the shitter Gas prices, inflation and the price of food are one hell of a lot more concerning.
- July 5, 2022 at 7:02 pm #17235
Apparently I think more than you do
- July 5, 2022 at 7:29 pm #17236Steve LITG Subscriber
Bulldog 1987 Who were you responding to?
- July 5, 2022 at 8:21 pm #17238LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
When it comes to my Gators, I don’t do any thinking! I just get all up in my feels!
- July 5, 2022 at 10:49 pm #17243Bd489ITG Subscriber
We shouldn’t expect to lose players to south Carolina but Beamer seems like he could be a problem there. Might be a legit coach. Losing players to fsu is u fortunate when they’re down hut they’ve been elite for so long I’m not sure why we’re surprised. They have a crap depth chart and folks see early playing time.
- July 6, 2022 at 3:30 am #17245
- July 6, 2022 at 8:43 am #17246
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.