Losing recruiting battles to USC and FSU

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gator Thriller
    ITG Subscriber

I might not like it but you won’t hear me complain that much about losing recruits to Georgia or Alabama or now Miami or Texas A&M because of how much they are paying.

I get it. We don’t have the money or receent sucess of some of these teams.

When we start losing recruiting battles to South Carolina and Florida State that’s where we have to draw the line.

There’s no good excuse for that.

We have twice the staff to get the same results.

Gatorbear
    ITG Subscriber

Those schools showed priority to those recruits while UF was running behind higher ranked recruits. So, something kids commit to the schools they felt wanted them more.

Bulldog1987
    ITG Subscriber

Well Clemson and Auburn lost out on Faulk too. So should they be freaking out like you?

GatorDMD
    ITG Subscriber

Auburn should.

Why would Clemson freak out? They already have four 4 star DL. They stole Burley from Georgia and he’s almost a 5 star.

Do you think before you post or do you sat anything to defend our average recruiting?

Steve L
    ITG Subscriber

Chill out and have a beer. It’s not like someone kidnapped your child It’s college football recruiting for crying out loud. Worry more about our everyday life going down the shitter Gas prices, inflation and the price of food are one hell of a lot more concerning.

Bulldog1987
    ITG Subscriber

Apparently I think more than you do

Steve L
    ITG Subscriber

Bulldog 1987 Who were you responding to?

LizardLover4144
    ITG Subscriber

When it comes to my Gators, I don’t do any thinking! I just get all up in my feels!

Bd489
    ITG Subscriber

We shouldn’t expect to lose players to south Carolina but Beamer seems like he could be a problem there. Might be a legit coach. Losing players to fsu is u fortunate when they’re down hut they’ve been elite for so long I’m not sure why we’re surprised. They have a crap depth chart and folks see early playing time.

Bulldog1987
    ITG Subscriber

The gatordmd

Bd489
    ITG Subscriber

Beamer also picked up a 2024 4 star qb this week.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Bd489.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list