Is there light at the end of this tunnel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GatorDMD
      ITG Subscriber

For 2 months it’s been nothing but misery for us Florida fans.

On the field it started with losing to Vanderbilt in November and ended with getting blown out by Oregon State.

In recruiting we got our last commitment 5 weeks before signing day and he didn’t stick. We got shut out of all the other recruits were were on like Walker, Fletcher, Hall and on and on.

The only recruit we are going to sign for the late signing day is a 3 star.

We are getting killed in the transfer portal.

We are worse off than we were before coach Napier took over.

I’m ready to give it a rest for a few months and come back next season to see if we are any better or are we headed toward oblivion.

Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

We were told this would take time, clearly it’s going to take longer than we thought. We will probably start slow next year but improve greatly throughout the year. Hopefully mertz improves as well and we have 2024 ready to be a big season.

Jrbishop31
      ITG Subscriber

A bit extreme!

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

There is one light at the end of the tunnel. DMD stated he will be taking a few months off. Some relief from his negativity.

GatorDMD
        ITG Subscriber

So my posting is the reason things aren’t going good for us? I’m the reason for these bad things happening to us in football?

If I thought that was true I would quit posting forever if it helped things turn around for us.

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

No one has said your posting has anything to do with bad or good things happening to Gator football. Just give a positive glimpse once in awhile. Hell, “I like a few of the kids we recruited” would suffice. That may not be a great example but hopefully you get the point.

GatorDMD
        ITG Subscriber

I do like a lot of them.

From the Swamp
      ITG Subscriber

That’s why losing those last 3 games killed us. That’s all we have to do all summer is talk about our 3 game losing streak.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list