Is Billy losing the players some?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      From the Swamp
      ITG Subscriber

In the last 2 days we’ve had the brother of one player decommit with the rumor that Whittemore isn’t happy with how he is being used.

The next day a player wants to transfer but because he can’t until Dec he says he will quit football to focus on school and then leave when he can.

I noticed no defensive players did interviews after the loss.

In all the other games players from offense and defense did interviews.

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

Your point is exactly what?

From the Swamp
        ITG Subscriber

My point exactly is that after a bad loss we had a player’s brother decommit and a 4 star player who could play a lot next year transfer.

Add on losing Money McClain to it and there’s a bad trend going on that getting Kearney doesn’t replace.

Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

If you believe some folks on message boards we have some players that are reverting back to bad habits and behaviors that were prevalent last year. We will need to remove some of those players in to the portal and bring in new ones. We shall see if that’s just an excuse for the staff or is real.

Mark Wheeler
        Forum Owner

I saw some Facebook posts that Braun went and changed into street clothes at halftime.

Braun is on our Sights and Sounds video, in full uniform, singing with the band post game.

Bd489
          ITG Subscriber

I’ve read braun was not one of the players. 2 defensive players is the rumor but names not named.

Termigator
      ITG Subscriber

I wish we’d lost Trey Dean to Portal last year.

RegGator
      ITG Subscriber

I read a story on 247 from the MSU site. Whittemore said that we have a different philsophy than he wants to play for. We are run first and MSU throws the ball all over and he said they have shown that they can turn quarterbacks into receivers.

There weren’t any hard feelings he wants to play WR in a offense that throws the ball.

We’ll see if his brother leaves to go with him.

Go Gators TJ
      ITG Subscriber

Why is anyone worried about either if the Whittemores?

One doesn’t hardly play and the other is one of our worst rated commits.

Bd489
        ITG Subscriber

The commit is now going to miss state and I’d guess Trent will transfer

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

This shit is getting old. Turn the page.

OrangeandBlue
      ITG Subscriber

They put out a video of the WR in their meeting room and Whittemore is in there paying attention.

I wouldn’t write him off because his brother wants to go somewhere else.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list