- October 18, 2022 at 11:20 pm #23899From the SwampITG Subscriber
In the last 2 days we’ve had the brother of one player decommit with the rumor that Whittemore isn’t happy with how he is being used.
The next day a player wants to transfer but because he can’t until Dec he says he will quit football to focus on school and then leave when he can.
I noticed no defensive players did interviews after the loss.
In all the other games players from offense and defense did interviews.
- October 19, 2022 at 4:21 pm #23932Steve LITG Subscriber
Your point is exactly what?
- October 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm #24285From the SwampITG Subscriber
My point exactly is that after a bad loss we had a player’s brother decommit and a 4 star player who could play a lot next year transfer.
Add on losing Money McClain to it and there’s a bad trend going on that getting Kearney doesn’t replace.
- October 20, 2022 at 11:02 am #23947
If you believe some folks on message boards we have some players that are reverting back to bad habits and behaviors that were prevalent last year. We will need to remove some of those players in to the portal and bring in new ones. We shall see if that’s just an excuse for the staff or is real.
- October 20, 2022 at 8:49 pm #23985Mark WheelerForum Owner
I saw some Facebook posts that Braun went and changed into street clothes at halftime.
Braun is on our Sights and Sounds video, in full uniform, singing with the band post game.
- October 20, 2022 at 8:53 pm #23986
I’ve read braun was not one of the players. 2 defensive players is the rumor but names not named.
- October 20, 2022 at 8:16 pm #23982TermigatorITG Subscriber
I wish we’d lost Trey Dean to Portal last year.
- October 24, 2022 at 3:27 pm #24081RegGatorITG Subscriber
I read a story on 247 from the MSU site. Whittemore said that we have a different philsophy than he wants to play for. We are run first and MSU throws the ball all over and he said they have shown that they can turn quarterbacks into receivers.
There weren’t any hard feelings he wants to play WR in a offense that throws the ball.
We’ll see if his brother leaves to go with him.
- October 24, 2022 at 3:50 pm #24082Go Gators TJITG Subscriber
Why is anyone worried about either if the Whittemores?
One doesn’t hardly play and the other is one of our worst rated commits.
- October 24, 2022 at 4:28 pm #24086
The commit is now going to miss state and I’d guess Trent will transfer
- October 24, 2022 at 4:25 pm #24085Steve LITG Subscriber
This shit is getting old. Turn the page.
- October 26, 2022 at 12:42 am #24174OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
They put out a video of the WR in their meeting room and Whittemore is in there paying attention.
I wouldn’t write him off because his brother wants to go somewhere else.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.