- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Fun & Gun.
- September 11, 2022 at 12:11 am #20927OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
Dan Mullen was considered a great QB coach and he still had a real QB coach to do the every day coaching.
Billy Napier isn’t as good as Mullen as a QB coach, offensive guru or a play caller and he is trying to split his time between being a head coach and the QB coach.
Maybe he should try handing that off to a full time assistant next year.
- September 11, 2022 at 12:29 am #20928TitletownITG Subscriber
SOS did both. Do you think he should have hired a quarterback coach?
- September 11, 2022 at 12:46 pm #20956Bd489ITG Subscriber
AR was a huge part of why we won last week and huge part of why we lost this week. He said he wanted to be a qb and not a runner. This should have shown him he isn’t ready for that. This is a bit premature after week 2 of his first season.
- September 12, 2022 at 8:09 pm #21070G-Ville_GatorITG Subscriber
You didn’t just try to compare Napier to SOS did you?
You are reaching there.
- September 13, 2022 at 10:52 pm #21094Fun & GunITG Subscriber
We’re seeing these first 2 games why Napier was fired by Clemson.
I think he can be a great coach but he’s going to have to turn over his offense and offensive philosophy to someone else.
What we’re doing isn’t going to get it done in the SEC.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.